Monday 15 September 2014

DIY Hammock For Cat

Happy Malaysia Day to all Malaysian…it is 16th September today. Every year we will celebrate this day to remember the prosperous of what we have now in our country. I am blessed to be Malaysian and born in Islam.. Alhamdulillah..

I will share with you guys my new DIY project a " Cat Hammock". This hammock you can hang it or tie it inside the cat cage/underneath the table/underneath the chair/any. Depends or your creativity.
If I buy the hammock it will cost me minimum around RM25 (based on review at pet shop nearby). So, it is better to make one and made it by yourself.

For this project I only need;
  • Sewing machine
  • Thread
  • Fabrics
  • Basic sewing equipment for measurement, cutting and sewing process
Yes you can put a round hanger at the end of the rope. It will ease you to hang the hammock inside the cage. I’m not using the round hanger since my cat almost living indoor.







Lovely hammock made above, I like it as my cats love it. Especially Kiki, she the one who always used this. Sleeping and dreaming inside the hammock…Come on make one for your lovely cat. They will love you more…


No comments:

Post a Comment