Saturday 20 September 2014

How to train your cat eat at their on bowl?

If you have more than one cat, you might see your cat eat at other cat bowl even you have prepared the food for them accordingly.

If this happened, it might caused the other cat frustrated and go away. So, we have to stop this kind of behavior.

I have this experienced when I start to adopt Acik my 2nd cat and Kiki my 3rd cat. My way  to train and make them discipline eat at their own bowl as follows;

  •  Prepare 3 bowls if you have 3 cats for sure .. :p
  • While they are eating at first you have to sit and wait to see they behavior.
  • If they eat other cat bowl, pick him up and put him to his original place.
  • If this happens again you have to repeat above action until they understand.
  • Well, it works for me, now my 3 cats are very discipline eating in their own bowl
  • Unless, one of them go away not finish the food some of them will finish it.


No comments:

Post a Comment