Monday 12 November 2012

BuBur ChaCha

Today I would like to share my experienced in making my own first time made of "Bubur ChaCha".

Actually I'm not too good in cooking and my mum knew me well in this...Yes, it was bad for me as I am away from my mother house..and it was bad for me too as I'm craving for a food and don't know how to make it..Plus, there is no night market at that time to offer you the dish..and only Tom Yam food stalls are open..

Then, what else can you do? You have no choice and have to cook it by your own self . Unfortunately, I did not know exactly on how to make this Bubur ChaCha..but I have a brief idea..but is the brief idea was correct?..Then, I called my mum and ask for the steps on how to make Bubur ChaCha..She said "It really easy..I believe you can make it". Yes it's sound true with easy steps which explained by my mum..and lets try to make it!

The recipe : Bubur ChaCha

Ingredients

2 cups bubur chacha (broth chacha)
500 ml coconut milk
1 cup of sugar
2 pandan leaves

The steps:


1. Rinse bubur chacha (before boiled) through water

2. Boiled bubur chacha with filtered tap water until it tender
3. Heat the coconut milk over medium heat so that coconut oil is not broken
4. Toss the boiled bubur chacha which already tender and put it into the boiled coconut milk or "Santan"
5. Sugar and pandan leaves were also be put into the boiled Santan
6. I also put sagu into the boiled ingredients as to increase the thickness of the broth.
7. Kindly noted that Santan and sugar level are based on your taste..IF you like sweater and thickness taste of Santan you can add more if vice versa the quantity goes to the same







No comments:

Post a Comment