Tuesday 29 November 2011

Turn your old jeans to a cute girl skirt..

What you are going to do with your old jeans? throw it away? PLEASE DON'T..trust me you can transfer your old jeans into something beneficial..for example a cute skirt as shown below..

Even though, I have no daughter but this will not stop me to make a cute skirt for Nana.. She is a cute girl living with my mother since she is 3 months and now she is 5 years old..Yes..she is growing up and very good in talk too.. I think she might be a lawyer one day..hahaha..

Fabric of my old jeans still in good condition, due to hole here and there of course I'm not able to wear this any more..so lets transfer this to Nana's cute skirt..


For the pockets and bias at the below of the skirt I'm using my scrap fabrics collection .I never throw any of scrap fabric that I have as I know it can be used some day..


I love the pocket, I just cut the pocket according to my desire..and for me its look cute.. hopefully Nana will love it too!!


No comments:

Post a Comment