Thursday 3 November 2011

My First Blouse

WOohooo...new blouse for me...

I decided to make a new blouse for me..no experience in sewing blouse before this...with some reviews from internet and few thought of imagination on "how to do this"...i decided to make one for  me..

I bought 2meters of cotton cloth..namely "MIYAKI JAPANESE" quite expensive for me..per meter..but satisfied with the quality..

I'm slit opened the stitches of my old blouse and use it as reference for basic drawing on old news paper... I made it 2 inch bigger..(more comfortable :p)..then I transfer the cut paper onto the cloth and cut it accordingly..
I make this blouse within one day..and tadaaa...this is my new blouse...
I had make some adjustment during sewing this blouse..as I can ensure this blouse is properly fit with me..

P/S: a) Thanks to Nurul for side sewing...hehehehehe.....
       b) preparing to make another 2 for me...;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment